Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I have an addiction.....

My name is J. And I have a Fiber addiction.

I keep looking at lovely fiber pr0n on Ravelry and Etsy, and drool at the sight at some lovely fiber combinations...DESPITE having a decent Fiber Stash(TM) that should last me for at least several months, IF I spin on a regular basis. I think to myself, "So much fiber, so little time...."

Not only do I have a fiber addiction, but I keep looking at knitting patterns on Ravelry.com, and keep adding favorites of those I might want to make someday. I think, "So many patterns, so little time...."

And, all of these addictions are due to Ravelry. I think I might be a Ravelholic. I know I definitely need help.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to peruse Ravelry for a Ravelry Anonymous group......

No comments:

Post a Comment