Monday, August 17, 2015

Archery Geekery

I have to say, archery has had a learning curve, but it's a blast. Plus, it caters to my inner competitive nature; not to mention my inner comic book geek with Huntress, Green Arrow, and Hawkeye (from both the Avengers and Young Avengers series).

Plus, it turns out that the competitions also have a bit of a fun geek element to them. A few weeks ago, I went to the "Million BC Shoot", where we shot 3D dinosaur targets.


I mean, who doesn't want a chance to shoot down a pteradon or a veolciraptor?

Not so Clever Girl.......


Oh, and mammoths....

Viewed from 110 yards...

Oh, and there was even a Zombie BootCamp & Training, where we shot at paper target zombies.



Where I earned my certificate for completion...

And my International Zombie Hunting Permit and dog tags....


What's not to love about archery?

No comments:

Post a Comment