Saturday, September 24, 2016

Loot Crate: Month Two

This month's theme for Loot Crate is SPEED.  Much like last month, there was a bit of something for the both of us, but there were pieces of loot that we wished had gotten the other option.

The box for Loot Crate turned into a blue roadster (which you can see in the picture below). There were blue, green, and red roadsters. It also included:
  • Battlestar Galactica Cylon Raider replica -- It's a cool looking vinyl with some battle damage. My Viking loves BSG, so this is his.
  • Loot Crate Speed booklet -- It gives you the low-down on all the stuff inside, along with the digital downloads for this crate.
  • Loot Crate Speed Pin -- This will just go onto our pin collection.
  • Stark Industry T-shirt XL - It's a nice t-shirt and the Viking will wear it proudly. Loot Crate had this designed by Marvel.
  • Batwing Keychain -- This one is mine, because, well, Batman. It's a heavy metal keychain with some nice stats in their booklet.
  • 60 Seconds Die Cast car -- Neither of us have seen the 2000 version of this film, so I guess we should put it on our Netfix queue.
  • Chrome hood ornament of Green Arrow -- (the alternate was the Flash). However, this hood ornament is for show. You can't put it on any vehicle that might travel 75mph for any amount of time. It's attached magnetically, so you can't really put it on any modern car. I've claimed this piece of loot.


Fortuitously, I was going to be shooting an archery tournament when the Loot Crate arrived. I had to fix some vanes on my arrow and took the opportunity to set up a shot with the Green Arrow hood ornament.


I just can't help mixing my forms of geek -- archery, comics, and photography -- Oh My!

No comments:

Post a Comment