Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wrist Warmers

I finished the body of the singular wrist-warmers (Dashing from Knitty.com) that I started last week. I still need to do the thumb, and the matching pair.

The Alpaca yarn I got from Stitches is working up well, and is a wonderful color. I'm actually quite pleased with it, and it promises to be warm.

However, now I'm ever-so-slightly paranoid about losing them, now that I've seem to lost one half of two pairs of gloves (cheap tho they were) somewhere between the SF train station and work. Oofda.

Dashing Handwarmers

After trying out A's KnitPicks interchangeables and *really* liked them, so I went ahead and ordered a set for myself. I am now waiting for them to arrive so I can give A back her set.

I have also discovered that I have a tendency to cast-off TOO TIGHTLY. I noticed this on scarves, but really noticed it on the baby socks I had created. I need to remember to switch out to a bigger needle when casting-off.

No comments:

Post a Comment