Thursday, February 6, 2014

Ravellenic 2014 Projects

For this year's Ravellenic games, the podcast is joining Team Sasquatch (the podcaster conglomeration) and our primary set of projects is to finish some WIP / UFOs that have been languishing. Currently, I don't have enough bandwidth to start and finish a project, so I'm sticking to more realistic goals.

My primary goal is to finish my Alice Starmore St. Brigid sweater, which I've converted to a cardigan (the Ravelry project link).  I've already completed the back and the fronts.

Untitled Untitled

I've even finished one sleeve.
Untitled

My goal is to finish the second sleeve. (I'm not aiming to finish blocking & seaming by the end of the Olympics.

I do have a stretch goal, which is to finish my Color Affection. I'm halfway through the three-color section. I don't know if I'll get to it, but I'm hoping.


Untitled

And, of course, the kittens were VERY interested in lying down on the sweater, despite having their own blankets to lay upon.

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment