Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Finished Object Round Up: Part 1 - Sweaters

So, this year, I knitted 8 sweaters in 12 months, which isn't too bad. I'm averaging about 1 sweater every 1.5 months.


January - February
a pullover sweater out of 60% Alpaca, 30% Merino, 10% Cashmere
Amused collar
October 2011 - March
A garter stitch sweater knit out of my handspun, Frank.

Finished Frank!
March - April
A sweater vest from the Abalone pattern
Abalone 2

April - June:
A simple Chic Knits hoodie using Cascade 2201
IMG_0999

July:
This is a salvaged sweater. The pieces didn't quite seam right, so I ignored the sleeves and turned it into a vest
Salvadged Cardigan

July - September:
An alpaca & merino sweater that took FOREVER to knit because of all of the cables.
Raspberry Cardigan 1
September-Nov:
The Adam's Rib Hoodie. I love this one.

Adam's Rib Hoodie Vest 1

December:
The last sweater out of the year made out of handspun
Gretta's Sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment