Thursday, September 2, 2010

Forgetfulness....

This morning, I packed up to go to work, and grabbed an UFO that needed finishing. I figured that I'd finish it at lunch as the last bits of it are "easy" and totally do-able during lunchtime. I grabbed my toolkit bag, with my crochet hooks so I could pick up the necessary stitches to finish. I even remembered to grab the pattern.

See anything missing? I didn't.....

Then, lunchtime comes around, and I'm really looking forward to finishing the UFO because, well, it's been languishing. I pull it out...and realize that I completely...
left...
the...
needles...
at...
home....


*facepalm*

I had taken them out of the bag to finish another project that needed the bigger needle size.

Luckily, I had my "to-go" project in my bag as well...basically my emergency portable project, so I wasn't totally without knitting...but oy!

No comments:

Post a Comment