Tuesday, April 7, 2015

FO Round Up for April - March

I just wanted to post some of the finished objects that I've finished in the past 1.5 months. I've been suppressing my start-itis syndrome by going on a finishing jag.


First my completed tiger socks, using Regia. My cat informs me that the toes needed to be white like his toe socks.

In March, I started a quick project so I can try out a new yarn from Yarn on the House (YOTH) that is a merino, nylon, cashmere blend in DK weight. I bought the skein at Stitches West.


So, I made the Honey cowl from it. I made an intermediary size, casting on 180 stitches.

It's a relatively quick knit, and I love the patterning of the slipped stitches.

The yarn is a mottled / heathered green. And after being blocked, it is rather soft and squishy. It also stood up to being ripped several times over. I really love this yarn.

Sometime in early March, I also finished up a pair of fingerless gloves using Stray Cat Yarn's Electric Avenue. I love the self-striping aspect of her yarns. And yes, I did line up the stripes as much as possible.


Of course, now, that I've finished these projects, I can start a LOT MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment