Because, at the time, GallifreyOne 2016 was just around the corner AND I've been itching to get more stuff done AND I am on a panel for Doctor Who Crafting, I thought it'd be awesome to get some quick project bags made to show off at the convention.
I had to make up for the fact that I only had ONE completed costume for GallifreyOne, instead of my grand plans to wear my Missy outfit, with Michelle Gomez being present -- DAMMIT! (I am severely disappointed in my inability to make this outfit, especially with the actress who portrays Missy at GallifreyOne this year....)
Luckily, I've already outlined how to make little ditty bags on my blog, so I just followed my own instruction, with minor modifications, because I can't leave well enough alone.
I made one big enough for a sock project. I used the Dalek fabric for the outside and the TARDIS fabric for the inside. It's small, cute, and just the right size for purse knitting.
The other one is big enough for a medium sized project. This time I used the TARDIS fabric for the outside.
And the exploding TARDIS fabric for the inside. It's big enough to hold a shawl or cowl project.
These were the perfect sized bags for taking my knitting projects to GallifreyOne, and was a hit. I also used the small one as a reticule for evening, as it also held my wallet and hotel key for Gallifrey.