Thursday, February 13, 2014

Ravellenics 2014: Close to the Finish Line

 I'm getting close to finishing the second sleeve of my cardigan. You really can't tell from looking at the sleeve, but here's my wonderful knitting app -- Knit Companion.  (See all of the highlighted cable crosses and sticky notes? I love this app!)

I'm at the last cable repeat (5/6). I have 24 more rows in the last cable repeat (3 inches), then the bind-offs, and the final three repeats of the saddle (9 inches) over 8 stitches. I've been watching some of the Olympic coverage while knitting, so it's a win-win.

Untitled

I've got a good solid 2 hours of dedicated knitting time on a plane for the upcoming US holiday (Presidents' Day Weekend), and I hope to have this last part finished. Then I can move onto my stretch goal of finishing my Color Affection.

No comments:

Post a Comment