Also, I participated in a knitting swap for the Savvy Girls Podcast (Swapetition 2), so I also made some project bags for my secret swappee. I think it's a nice personlized touch.
I found some lovely remnant fabric at Joann's Fabrics that were just enough to make a project bag or two....
...including this lovely print of Disney Villainess. It made a nice medium size bag that is big enough for a sport-weight shawl project.
I had this fabric in my StashTM that I purchased from the LA Garment District. If you look closely, it has tiny skulls in the middle of the fleur de lises. It made a very nice reticule for some of my historical clothing (and double as a knitting project bag).
My Boys were on hand to help supervise the making of the bags. Little do they realize that it's primarily to keep them out of my fiber!